Back by “Popular” demand. Variety calls WICKED "a cultural phenomenon,” and every time it plays San Antonio, it breaks box office records. Winner of over 50 major awards, including a Grammy and three Tony Awards, WICKED is “Broadway’s biggest blockbuster” (The New York Times).
Long before that girl from Kansas arrives in Munchkinland, two girls meet in the land of Oz. One - born with emerald green skin - is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. How these two grow to become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good makes for "the most complete - and completely satisfying - new musical in a long time" (USA Today).
Best Availability Weeknights & Sunday evenings
GET YOUR OFFICIAL WICKED MERCHANDISE HERE
WICKED LOTTERY RULES
• A limited number of $25 orchestra seats are set aside for each performance.
• Limit of 2 tickets per person, cash only.
• 21⁄2 hours prior to each performance, names will be collected.
• 2 hours prior to each performance, names will be drawn.
• Winners must be present (with valid photo ID) when their names are called, or they forfeit their tickets.