Ron White: A Little Unprofessional
Tickets: now on sale $47.75 and $57.75
For Box Office and Group Sales information, please click here.
Comedian Ron “Tater Salad” White, best known as the cigar smoking, scotch drinking funnyman from the “Blue Collar Comedy” phenomenon returns to San Antonio with his new stand-up show, A Little Unprofessional.
White has achieved two Grammy nominations, a Gold Record, two of the top rated one-hour specials in Comedy Central history, a book that appeared on the New York Times Best Seller List, and CD and DVD sales of over 10 million units.
FOR MATURE AUDIENCES
Ron White "200 Proof" VIP Experience!
Want a premium seat in the first 5 rows and to meet Ron White after the show? Wanna ask him a question? Take a picture with him? Just see for yourself if that's really scotch he's drinking? If your answer is yes, then purchase the Ron White "200 Proof" VIP Experience!
At the VIP experience you'll be a part of a small group of fellow fans talking with Ron White and taking a photo with him. Not only will you get this special access after Ron's show, you'll receive a VIP access pass personally signed by Ron White.
Check out this video of other fans having a great time at Ron's 200 Proof VIP Experience: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teBlfBocWGE
- Seat Ticket in First 5 Rows Center Section
- Q & A session with Ron White
- A photo with Ron White
- VIP access pass personally signed by Ron White
- 1 Month Free Ron White Fan Club Membership
Ron White “100 Proof” VIP Experience!
- Premium seat ticket
- Any shirt from merchandise table
- A Ron White “You Can’t Fix Stupid” shot glass
- Ron White’s newest DVD: “A Little Unprofessional”
- Margo Rey CD (Ron White’s wife and top Billboard charting singer/songwriter)
- 1 year Fan Club membership to The Rontourage fan club