- Face coverings are required on a show-by-show basis. Please check the show listing on our website for more information. When not required by a show, we strongly encourage patrons to wear face coverings while in the venue.
- Upon entry into the theatre, all patrons will be encouraged to sanitize their hands from available stations.
- Sanitizing Station with hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available throughout the theatre.
- Mobile Tickets are available and encouraged through your Ticketmaster account.
- Cashless Transactions: Debit and credit cards only will be accepted for the Box Office, Food and Beverage, and Merchandise.
- We continuously clean restrooms and high touch areas throughout the performance.
- The theatre will undergo deep cleaning before the performance, including disinfection of seats with an electrostatic sprayer.
- If you are not feeling well, we encourage you to stay home and not attend the event.
- Your safety is our top priority. **If you see something suspicious, say something or call 210-207-7764
- Bag Policy: No bags larger then 10x10x10 will be permitted in the theatre, including suitcases, backpacks and large purses.
The following is a partial list of prohibited items that are not permitted inside the venue. Theatre Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
- WEAPONS, INCLUDING CONCEALED CARRY FIREARMS & POCKET KNIVES
- NO PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY - Small fixed lens cameras are acceptable (must fit in a standard shirt pocket).
- AUDIO/ VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES
- TRIPODS/ MONOPODS
- LASER POINTERS
- ILLEGAL DRUGS/SUBSTANCES
- NOISE MAKING DEVICES
- OPTICAL ILLUSIONS
- SIGNS/ FLAGS/ BANNERS
- OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE (NO ALCOHOL)
- OVER-SIZED BAGS OR BACKPACKS LARGER THAN 10” x 10” x 10”
- BEACH BALLS OR PROJECTILES
- SKATEBOARDS/ SCOOTERS/ ROLLER BLADES
- CANS OR BOTTLES
- PETS (SERVICE ANIMALS EXEMPT)
- SELFIE STICKS